||The planning effort is a yearlong effort that involves gathering all the facts (assessment), considering all the options (alternatives) and development of the final plan (the preferred alternative). Over the course of the months, progress reports about these efforts will be posted on this page in portable document software (pdfs) that are downloadable.
||If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, click here to download and install it to view the PDF files on this site.
||If you do not have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer, click here to download and install the Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer to view the PowerPoint files on this site.
Water Resources Plan Technical Appendixes and Summary Report
All of the files that make up the Water Resources Plan Technical Appendixes and Summary Report are published in PDF format, which require that Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed on your computer to be viewed properly.
Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
News Releases and News Stories
- January 4, 2007 - Press Release (23 KB)
OID to host Public Meeting on Water Resources Plan
- April 26, 2006 - The Oakdale Leader (96 KB)
OID Hosting Free Water User Workshop
- February 15, 2006 - The Oakdale Leader (371 KB)
OID Environmental Report Meeting Set Feb. 23
- February 8, 2006 - Oakdale Irrigation District (21 KB)
OID Hosts Water Resources Plan Public Meeting
- February 1, 2006 - The Oakdale Leader (67 KB)
OID Seeks Input for Water Resource Plan EIR
- December 28, 2005 - The Oakdale Leader (65 KB)
OID Preps for Review Process
- December 14, 2005 - The Oakdale Leader (56 KB)
OID Water Resource Plan Documents Available
- November 16, 2005 - The Oakdale Leader (44 KB)
OID Maps Out Water Resources Plans Through 2030
- November 9, 2005 - The Oakdale Leader (61 KB)
OID to Conduct Final Workshop on Water Resource Plan
- August 29, 2005 - The Oakdale Leader
OID Plans For The Future With Facilities Improvements, Upgrades
- August 17, 2005 - The Oakdale Leader (700 KB)
The OID Water Resources Plan
- August 17, 2005 - The Oakdale Leader
Changing Irrigation Patterns Fuel OID Water Planning
- August 10, 2005 - The Oakdale Leader (1.35 MB)
OID Is Now A Professional Organization
- August 10, 2005 - The Oakdale Leader (635 KB)
OID Board to Discuss Delivery Standards
- August 9, 2005 - The Modesto Bee
OID is planning ahead as growth transforms valley's water priorities
- August 4, 2005 - Media Advisory (20 KB)
OID Board to Hold Special Sessions: August 10 and 17
- August 3, 2005 - The Oakdale Leader
City, OID To Cooperate On Future Water Needs
- May 18, 2005 - The Oakdale Leader (400 KB)
OID Predicts Future Ag Land Use in Area
- May 18, 2005 - The Oakdale Leader (380 KB)
OID Plans for the Community's Future
- April 29, 2005 - Modesto Bee
OID water plan vital to future use
Information about the OID Water Resources Plan will be available through a series of community presentations and public meetings. Check this section from time to time for the schedule.
|OID Riverbank lateral.